Recycle your kit for others to benefit
Sponsored by LV=, SOS Kit Aid is a joint venture between The Lord’s Taverners and SOS Kit Aid and is supported by the International Rugby Board (IRB).
LV= SOS Kit Aid exists because sport changes lives.
Our mission is to recycle sports kit for the benefit of young people in the UK and overseas so they are given a sporting chance. We make a positive and tangible impact on children’s lives by giving them the chance to participate in sporting activities; promote social inclusion; and protect the environment.
Our vision is to give all children access to sport, and in doing so, reduce the volume of sports kit in landfill sites.
Donate your kit
If you have any unwanted cricket or rugby kit you would like to donate to LV= SOS Kit Aid please bring up clean kit to Newton CC any Tuesday evening or Saturday afternoons.
What cricket kit is needed?
- Bats – all sizes and brands, no major faults cracks or defects
- Helmets – with grill still attached.
- Balls – either children or adult size
- Stumps – sets of 3 with bails if possible
- Gloves – batting and wicket keeping, left and right handed
- Shirts – as many as possible of the same design or colour i.e. team sets
- Jumpers – sleeveless or long sleeved and as many as possible of the same design or colour i.e. team set
- Trousers – good condition, clean and any size
- Caps/hats – any size and colour, clean and in good condition
- Footwear – clean with laces
- Pads – batting and wicket keeping, left or right handed