Over the summer and shortened cricket season things were very strange compared to a normal season, we did the best we could under the circumstances however following a series of meetings it was felt we need to implement some further rigour around the bar and the management thereof
So with immediate effect the following regulations will be put in place
- The bar opening times and club closing times will be displayed and amended in line with government advice, anyone found to breach these timings will face action by the club(and possibly the law)
- Only authorised bar staff and delegated members will be allowed behind the bar to serve, if there is no-one available the shutters will be pulled down and bar closed.
- CCTV will remain on 24 x 7 to ensure we can track the above.
- Under no circumstances will credit or tabs be allowed there is a card machine available if no cash.
- The Bar manager will have the authority to change/add new regulations as he sees fit to ensure the smooth running of the bar and address any further issues which may occur.
The bar is the lifeblood of the club and we need to make sure we have control and ensure we do not jeopardise the revenue we enjoy from the bar.
I thank you for your continued support and we hope to be able to return to normal as soon as possible.
Paul (Bar Manager)